We’re in this together. And we’ll get through it together
Times are uncertain for you and your employees. Voya’s here to help.
We understand that your organization and employees are impacted differently by recent events; but we are all impacted in some way. Voya is here and ready to answer your questions, be a sounding board and be a reassuring source of support to you and your employees.
Watch Charlie Nelson, CEO of Voya’s Retirement and Employee Benefits business, share his perspective on recent events.
Voya is open for business and ready to serve you and your participants as we all adapt to the current—and continuously changing—circumstances.
- Our business continuity plans are constantly refined and tested, and are working as planned. These plans include our multi-site operational footprint and work from home capabilities across the U.S. which enable geographic diversification and service continuity.
- We’ve increased staffing in our call centers to help manage increased call volumes and provide plan participants the attention and answers they need—and we are prepared to meet increased demand.
- We have a full suite of digital resources for participants including the participant web, financial wellness experience and our newest offering Voya Learn that delivers education live and on demand.
Most importantly, please rest assured, as the situation continues to evolve, we are well prepared to meet our commitments to you. We will continue to keep open lines of communication.
In the meantime, we remain focused on helping you and your employees. Please reach out to your Voya relationship manager if there is more we can be doing to help. We’re all in this together—and together we’ll get through this.
Read related posts:
- Assessing the Coronavirus: A new source of uncertainty for global markets and market volatility stress for your employees
- Introducing Voya Learn: employee education that inspires - Help your employees stay connected! Voya Learn provides 24/7 digital access to digestible financial education - both live and on demand - to help your employees make better retirement planning decisions and help them achieve overall financial wellness