Washington watch: An update on the legislative landscape
As we enter the second half of the year, it’s time to review what’s happening in Washington and beyond.
Listen in to thought leaders’ insights on recent legislative and regulatory changes (including the DOL cyber best practices), an update on the economy and any implications to retirement plans, as well as what the coming months may bring.
Recorded from our LIVE webinar, July 14, 2021
- Michael Hadley, Partner, Davis & Harman, LLP
- Lombard Gasbarro, Senior Counsel, Voya Financial
- Barbara Reinhard, Senior Portfolio Manager & Head of Asset Allocation, Voya Investment Management
- Raj Badhwar*, Chief Information Security Officer, Voya Financial
- Bill Harmon*, Chief Client Officer, Voya Financial
View additional webcasts from our series:
• Retirement at risk: The impact of overspending on health care – April 28, 2021
• Washington watch: What the new administration means for retirement plans - March 18, 2021
* Registered Representative of Voya Financial Partners, LLC (member SIPC)
For plan sponsor/TPA/consultant/financial professional use only. Not for distribution to plan participants.
Products and services offered through the Voya® family of companies.