Washington Watch Webinar: The CARES Act and what it means for you
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, signed into law on March 27, 2020 includes provisions applicable to retirement plans including new coronavirus-related distributions (CRDs), enhancements to loan provisions, and waiver of required minimum distributions (RMDs).
Recorded from our LIVE Webcast, April 2, 2020
- Mike Hadley, Partner, Davis & Harman: Michael Hadley, managing partner of Davis & Harman LLP, leverages Washington know-how and technical proficiency to help clients advance priorities through the policymaking process. With deep expertise in pensions and retirement, federal tax policy, and investment management – along with his background lobbying as the mutual fund industry’s voice in Washington – Michael marries technical and policy knowledge to offer valuable D.C. insider insights on topics of high interest to advisors and their retirement plan clients.
- Jeff Cimini, SVP, Digital & Product, Voya Financial
- Justin Smith, SVP, Deputy General Counsel, Retirement & Insurance, Voya Financial
- Heather Lavallee, President, Retirement Tax-Exempt Markets, Voya Financial
- Bill Harmon, President, Retirement Corporate Markets, Voya Financial
Many of the provisions specific to retirement plans are optional for employers to enact. Voya encourages employers and individuals to give careful consideration before taking action.
For more information about the CARES Act, please contact your Voya relationship manager.
Sponsored by Voya Financial. Davis & Harman LLP is a separate entity and is not affiliated with the Voya family of companies.
Products and services offered through the Voya® family of companies.